We are a group of parents, grandparents and carers who aim to
- provide an opportunity for fun and creative play for under five year olds in a safe and stimulating environment.
- provide an opportunity for the parents and carers of these children to meet and make new friends with shared experiences and to develop a sense of belonging to the community.
- Every Wednesday morning 9.30 – 11.30am during term time, all children 0 – school age are welcome.
- We have a wide range of toys and dressing up,
- Separate quiet areas for books and puzzles
- A different craft or sensory play experience every week.
- Lovely snack
Please don’t think your baby is too young to come along, we separate an area of the large hall for baby mats, baby gyms and appropriate toys.
Cost is £2 for the first child £1 for siblings. This includes a snack and drink for the children and tea or coffee (and perhaps a sneaky biscuit) for grown ups. We try to always provide toast, fruit, dried fruit and biscuits.
Your first visit is free, so come along and check us out!